Poll: Do you use a real WP 34S?
I'm not interested in WP 34S
I only use one of the emulators
I own one WP 34S
I own two WP 34S
I own three WP 34S
I own four or more WP 34S
[Show Results]

[Poll WP 34S] How many 34S are in use by forum members?
03-21-2014, 09:00 AM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2014 09:02 AM by Paul Dale.)
RE: [Poll WP 34S] How many 34S are in use by forum members?
Actually no, we don't have a good idea as to numbers from these sources. Given the bags of cables given away for free, I'm confident there are many unrecorded 34S's that we don't know about.

Eric donates an amount per calculator which I could go back and check if I was bothered (which I'm not). I truly trust Eric to donate as per his sales. However, he doesn't donate anything for overlays so I've no idea how many of these have been bought -- he might know how many he has printed and cut but we don't.

As for thecalculatorstore, we did reach an agreement about donations for each calculator but I don't remember many payments actually occurring. I'm not going to check the record here either. My memory isn't good these days.

Finally, for the eBay seller thekingofcalculator: to my knowledge we've had no donations from this source despite the 10 Euro promise per calculator sold. Walter and/or Marcus might have reached a separate agreement here which I don't know about but I very seriously doubt it (please don't either of you take offence to this, I trust you both completely and don't believe this would actually occur).

The current bottom line is we've finally covered our out of pocket expenses for the project. Apart from our time which was freely given.

We all & others have more to do both on the 34S and the 31S.

- Pauli
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Poll WP 34S] How many 34S are in use by forum members? - Jeroen Van Nieuwenhove - 03-20-2014, 11:17 PM
RE: [Poll WP 34S] How many 34S are in use by forum members? - Paul Dale - 03-21-2014 09:00 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)