HP Prime Code Snippets and Relative Help for Carbajo's Xcas YouTube Videos
02-02-2018, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2021 01:16 PM by lschroeder1947.)
RE: HP Prime Code Snippets and Relative Help for Carbajo's Xcas YouTube Videos
A composite of all the images with their overview is available on the Computer Learminng Service Auxillary 1 Xcas page.

With each new update to HP Prime Calculator, HP Prime Pro (Windows, Android and iOS Apple), HP Prime Lite (Windows - Free), virtual pc and mac lots of work to see what has changed.

Need to check out all snippets in this thread plus my eBook / Print on Demand book, HP Prime Guide Algebra Fundamentals and my HP Prime Academy website. Think I am ok with my eBook / Printed Book and website because of emphasis on CAS for learning Algebra and higher math. Use of elementary Apps seems not to change. I also will need to make sure that functions and Apps that I created in the eBook / Printed book and on the website function correctly.

I should note that the website is linked to 90 plus YouTube Video, including complete course Finite Math using HP Prime. Take a look. I used OneNote for instruction and screenshots and the interactive virtual calculator to demonstrate the HP Prime steps.

This thread, my HP Prime eBook, my HP Prime Academy, and my Finite Math HP Prime YouTube course took a lot of work. I tried my best to be accurate. Hope you enjoy them and can find some use for all my HP Prime work.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP Prime Code Snippets and Relative Help for Carbajo's Xcas YouTube Videos - lschroeder1947 - 02-02-2018 05:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)