What is the difference between HP Prime and HP Prime Pro for iOS.
02-05-2018, 04:36 AM
RE: What is the difference between HP Prime and HP Prime Pro for iOS.
(02-05-2018 03:33 AM)John P Wrote:  
(02-05-2018 01:46 AM)math7 Wrote:  What is the PRO version? I bought about 1 year ago in the Google store, in the playstore and I had paid like $ 20, but I installed it in the cell phone and also in a tablet and the WI-FI is not connected. Then either they cheated me or the application does not work? The rest of the application does work for me, I have version V. 1.3.2.11586.

I just bought mine HP Prime Pro today, works on iPhone and iPad. The version is 2018 01 24 (13333), CAS ver. 1.4.9. I am just playing with it without any serious work and all is well so far. Now I will try to connect it to the HP Connectivity Kit as Salvonic and Bernard Michaud above suggested. I will let you know how it went maybe tonight or tomorrow.
Cheers

Hello math7
I've just tested HP Prime Pro with HP Prime and the HP Prime Virtual Calculator and so far everything works as a charm. I could transfer programs back and forth between all of them. I tested HP Prime Pro on my iPhone 6+. Do everything as Salvonic and Bernard Michaud above said, theoretically you should have no problems.

Cheers

Yes that must be the problem ... You just bought the Prime Pro but for Iphone, I bought the Prime for Android, so HP made different emulators for both operating systems, which I do not think. What a bad for the clients, because we are paying for it !!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the difference between HP Prime and HP Prime Pro for iOS. - math7 - 02-05-2018 04:36 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)