[HP-41] Today is Clonix-41's X Anniversary... :-)
12-18-2013, 11:14 PM
RE: [HP-41] Today is Clonix-41's X Anniversary... :-)
Hello Diego,
I'm afraid I am a little late, but here they are, my congratulations to clonix' tenth anniversary!
Despite of the existence of the marvelous 41CL the Clonix/NoV64 family still is of huge importance in the 41 world. You can upgrade any calculator without undertaking a cardiac transplantation, and speed in many typical calculator applications is of minor importance.
Diego, you just was faced with a huge wish list, please let me add a very tiny request; you certainly know what is to come now, it is about making NoV64 capable of hosting Angel's huge bank-switching modules.
His latest creation is the combination of LIBRARY4, SANDMATH 3x3 and SANDMATRIX, which consume not less than eleven 4 k pages. NoV64 has got twelve 4 k ROM pages, seemingly enough, but the button to disable HEPAX ( saving 4 pages ) still isn't part of the configuration software ...
I know that isn't fair. You expected us to bake a birthday cake, instead you receive a big job list. Life is unjust, and calculator fans are insatiable!
Cheers! :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [HP-41] Today is Clonix-41's X Anniversary... :-) - Michael Fehlhammer - 12-18-2013 11:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)