[VA] Short & Sweet Math Challenges #23: "May the 4th Be With You !" Special
05-24-2018, 06:14 AM
RE: [VA] Short & Sweet Math Challenges #23: "May the 4th Be With You !" ...
Dear Valentin, thank you for providing yet another of your most wonderful teaching exercises! While it was more focused on 71B but you - thankfully - left one to be tackled by other calculators as well. I had a long flight (actually two) so I tried by luck with it but alas, upon finishing a working code discovered that I had found the original thread after the deadline had past (I did not read the fine print nor any of the comments lest I spoil my pleasure).

My code takes a few minutes to deliver the first 9 digit 'Selfie' on my i41CX, is of course entirely clumsy and could use a true masters hand, but I wanted to ask for your opinion about posting it or not given that it is indeed past your suggested deadline.

In any case, I am very thankful for spending yet again an incredible amount of time and effort in concocting, creating, testing, and then wrapping in a nice story one of your wonderful S&SMC.

Many more you make, I hope.

Cheers

PeterP

Cheers,

PeterP
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [VA] Short & Sweet Math Challenges #23: "May the 4th Be With You !" ... - PeterP - 05-24-2018 06:14 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)