Beware not to buy HP Prime, if you are engineer!
05-04-2018, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2018 05:21 AM by dmmaster.)
Beware not to buy HP Prime, if you are engineer!
Hello,

The HP Prime is very famous. There are really a lot of information on internet about it.

Got one, and well, after hours and hours of testing, please find herewith a note for students. I find it important if you would like to buy a calc for your studies.

The HP Prime is a good calc, more or less similar to high-end Casio or TI graphical calc. The HP Prime is rather ok for studying, but it will not be ok for engineers.

If you would like to push further and have it for several years, you must consider the HP49G or HP50G certainly.

I read on the web that the HP PRIME is an expensive toy, and I would like to confirm it. It is indeed a very expensive toy.

The HP50G is really adapted for biology, chemistry, computer sciences, engineering, as well geometry, mathematics, physics, surveying, weather sciences, trigonometry, statistics, thermodynamics, and many more.
With the HP50G, you are really serious with your studies.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Beware not to buy HP Prime, if you are engineer! - dmmaster - 05-04-2018 10:07 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)