15C LE - What the heck is a fair price?
05-10-2018, 05:44 AM
RE: 15C LE - What the heck is a fair price?
(05-10-2018 01:09 AM)Michael de Estrada Wrote:  I never liked the whole concept of a limited edition collectors’ issue of the HP 15c with more attention paid to the fancy presentation box than to the quality of the calculator itself. All that happened was that greedy profiteers like Samson Cables bought huge lots of them and then resold them at obscene prices. If it been simply reintroduced as a standard unlimited model like the HP 12c, then no doubt it would sell for no more than a HP 35s. I bought seven of the HP 15c LE, all for less than $100, gave three away as gifts to friends, and kept the remaining four. They have all been opened, so none are NIB, which is the really important factor when determining the price of this sort of thing. My best guess is that you will not get more than $250 for the calculators with cases alone, and the low numbered complete one will have some added value, but probably no more than $500. From my standpoint, the DM 15L has completely trumped the HP 15c LE, and if I feel an urge to use a calculator with a really good keyboard, then I’ll break out my old beat up but perfectly working Made in USA HP 15c, yeeeehaaaaa !

Now, if you have any HP 50g that are NIP, then you can make a fortune !
Just one question. In case you will sell the remaining items. Will you sell them the price you paid or market price ?

My site http://www.emmella.fr
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 15C LE - What the heck is a fair price? - badaze - 05-10-2018 05:44 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)