TI-36X Pro—Replace the batteries or just get a new one?
09-05-2018, 09:13 AM
RE: TI-36X Pro—Replace the batteries or just get a new one?
(09-05-2018 07:11 AM)ijabbott Wrote:  
(09-05-2018 06:05 AM)Csaba Tizedes Wrote:  ok, but HP's has 32k memory with equation list + programming. There are huge difference between those two HPs and the others. With my 35s I can design a full power plant with those CASIOs and TIs this is wasting my time.

For an exam, you're going to have to clear those programs from memory, and enter them in again afterwards. If you can't live with using a Casio or TI for an exam, it's probably less hassle to buy a second 35S.

Why NCEES do not sponsored the manufacturers to place inside an RFID chip into these calculators to set to Exam Mode with a card. The Exam Mode deactivated after a timer goes down and the unit beeps few times. If a student's calculator in Exam Mode when the educator want to activate it, the student is automatically banned from the exam.

The real problem is with these limitations no continuity from the university to the practicing work. OK I understand if a student use an 50G with Exam Mode is not the same if another use a 991EX or something same. But why I must to learn and use a calculator just for an exam if that calculator is useless in real life?!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TI-36X Pro—Replace the batteries or just get a new one? - Csaba Tizedes - 09-05-2018 09:13 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)