Request for help with CSS/Html formatted On-Calc Doc
09-26-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Request for help with CSS/Html formatted On-Calc Doc
(09-26-2018 08:56 AM)Didier Lachieze Wrote:  This is nice, but I think there is an issue with the sub-lists not being indented correctly, for example look at section 4.4.2 "Function Plot View".

Unfortunately, there are many such places, not only at section 4.4.2, because in source html code are no nested lists, they are coded as ordinary paragraphs. :-(

(09-26-2018 11:09 AM)Tim Wessman Wrote:  I was surprised you've kept my horrible two colors though (the blue and red background). Surprisingly, they now actually look pretty decent!

They are corporation colors, so I was not dare enough to change them. :-)

(09-26-2018 11:09 AM)Tim Wessman Wrote:  Have you found any places where you'd like more tags? Or fined blocks or elements missing tags you'd expect?

No, I think your code is very well made regarding to semantic. Only some lists aren't coded as lists (see my reply a few lines above).

===
I'm glad you both liked my effort. I tried to get as close as possible to the official HP Prime manual.

= Current changelog at my css =
Added
PHP Code:
.seealso a {

font-variantnormal;

Reason: 'See Also:' is in small-caps and links were in small-caps too.

Prime, 15C CE
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Request for help with CSS/Html formatted On-Calc Doc - chromos - 09-26-2018 03:04 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)