The pseudocode and block diagram as professional programming
10-04-2018, 04:58 PM
RE: The pseudocode and block diagram as professional programming
(10-04-2018 09:40 AM)Maximilian Hohmann Wrote:  Hello!

(10-03-2018 06:15 PM)compsystems Wrote:  Flowcode is the perfect flowchart language for platforms such as Arduino. ...

After a dozen or so clicks, they are really quite secretive about finacial issues, I found out that their standard (not professional, not academic) license pack for the Arduino alone costs 360 GBP. Which does not appeal at all to "us" Arduino tinkerers because we are used to paying very little money for the hardware and nothing at all for the software...

I had the same feelings as you regarding how much work it took to find out what it cost. Somehow, though, I managed to navigate down a path that led me to a "hobbyist price" of 50£, which is lot more reasonable. I'm not sure if that is crippled or if they merely take your honor that it will be used in a non-commercial manner.

The cagey non-straightforward approach to pricing is a bit of a turnoff. Tell us the version(s) offered, the features/restrictions of each, and the prices.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The pseudocode and block diagram as professional programming - burkhard - 10-04-2018 04:58 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)