EEVBlog #1159 Dave Jones reviews the DM42
12-24-2018, 04:43 AM
RE: EEVBlog #1159 Dave Jones reviews the DM42
Dave,

Don't let the nit-picks here bother you, this is a very tough crowd! Easily the most OCD crowd I've ever encountered, but then it's a key reason I feel comfortable here.

There are many types of videos on a given subject, I really appreciate the very different viewpoints and styles.

A regular here (Logan) makes excellent videos on the DM42 that are very thoroughly researched, paced, reflective and professional. Though I've used a 42S since '88 and had a DM42 since early beta, I still learn things in his videos.

Yours are exciting, enthusiastic, brutally honest and direct about your findings, how expectations were met, and similar instant-feedback kinds of things, but I still learn things in your videos too. It's also good to see reactions from folks that are interested in calculators, but don't drink the Kool-Aid on a regular basis.

I don't always agree with your comments, or Logan's, but I almost always learn something, which is why I watch them.

When I'm looking to nit-pick, I read the viewer comments - a real wide set of, um, opinions are out there...

So, keep it up. I'll keep watching.

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: EEVBlog #1159 Dave Jones reviews the DM42 - rprosperi - 12-24-2018 04:43 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)