Russian RPN calculator series Elektronika MK
05-22-2019, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2019 07:13 PM by Maximilian Hohmann.)
RE: Russian RPN calculator series Elektronika MK
Hello!

(05-22-2019 01:27 PM)Karl-Ludwig Butte Wrote:  Does anybody here in the forum has any experiences in buying such devices via TAS from these countries of origin?

Over the years I have bought quite a few things from former Eastern Block countries (not only calculators). All via eBay and paid through PayPal. One parcel I got from Chișinău in Moldova which is so rare that I kept the box because it has so many exotic stamps on it.

Ukraine is usually quite fast, about one week delivery time. The shipping cost can actually be quite low, watch out for that. The last thing I got from the Ukraine a few weeks ago is a wifi adapter for my telescope drive (which cost 1/4 of the original part) and that came with free shipping (and no import duty either). Some sellers want to make extra money by quoting ridiculous shipping charges, but this is common practice in other countries as well.

Regards
Max
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian RPN calculator series Elektronika MK - Maximilian Hohmann - 05-22-2019 07:12 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)