User defined touch-button menu (Softkeys)
07-01-2019, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2019 04:18 PM by Gene222.)
RE: User defined touch-button menu (Softkeys)
I think I misunderstood Arch's problem 2.

But first, in the shortened program, I move the LOCAL statement to the top of the program. This might adversely effect how you want the program to work. If you run the program and get an answer, and then you immediately run the program again, the last INPUT values are displayed in the INPUT screen. If you want the INPUT values to be cleared when you immediately run the program a second time, you have to place the LOCAL statement after the BEGIN statement as shown below.

Code:
EXPORT i_SB3()
BEGIN
  LOCAL a,b,z,i_Wert;
  INPUT({a,b,z});
  i_Wert:=(1/(2*π))*(ATAN((a*b)/(z*√(a^2+b^2+z^2)))+(a*b*z)/(√(a^2+b^2+z^2))*(1/(a^2+z^2)+1/(b^2+z^2)));
  RETURN i_Wert;
END;

Regarding Arch's problem 2, if you are in textbook mode and you run the program with inputs of 1, 2, and 3, you get the answer 1.65303414933 in the answer history, where the command line is blank. The Prime is set up where if you press the Enter key in textbook mode, the calculator will run the program again. If you want to use the answer for further manual processing, you can use the Ans key located in the lower right hand side of the calculator. If you wanted to use the answer in the equation (1 + 1.65303414933) / 2, you would type in (1 + Ans) / 2 then press Enter. You get the answer 1.32651707466.

The Ans key does not appear to work in RPN mode. I am not quite sure how you use the answer for further processing, but when you run the program with inputs of 1, 2, and 3, the answer of 1.65303414933 appears in the first stack register, where the command line is blank. Stack, Roll up, Roll down, and Pick softkeys are displayed. These softkeys seem to be used for manually manipulating the stack. If those softkeys don't work, you can double tap the 1.65303414933 to copy it to the command line. It is kind of strange that the stack softkeys only appear after you run the program. It sounds like Arch has figured out that after you run the program, you can also press Enter to duplicate the answer into the 2nd register. Unlike textbook mode, pressing the Enter key immediately after running the program does not run the program a second time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: User defined touch-button menu (Softkeys) - Gene222 - 07-01-2019 04:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)