Is every ones android prime pro working OK
11-22-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: Is every ones android prime pro working OK
Hi folks,

I've been playing with the Prime Pro app on my Samsung galaxy S4 tablet for a week now, and generally I like it very much. I use an external keyboard and have been working through a number of issues there, but I have yet to get the connectivity kit to connect.

My tablet is connected to my home wifi and has normal network connectivity.

My windows10 laptop also is on the same wifi and seems to be working normally.

I launch the connectivity kit and no calcs are seen.

I launch the HP Prime Pro app, and click on the apps's main menu in the upper left. and select
Calculator->Connect To

The screen is titled Wireless Network Properties, and shows a drop-down that says "No Network selected". Below that is says "Status: Connecting..." and below that "RF Version: No adapter found".

That doesn't sound good.

Pulling down the dropdown, it shows HP_Classroom with a greyed out wifi icon, and also "Add Connection...".

I selected Add Connection and specify my laptop's IP address on the following screen. This adds the connection to the dropdown, but trying to select that connection doesn't do anything.

It seems as thought the Prim Pro app is somehow not connecting properly to the network stack on the tablet...???

Can others who have this working compare what you see to my results above and see if you can suggest what I'm doing wrong?

Sincerely,

Joe Ervin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is every ones android prime pro working OK - JosephErvin - 11-22-2019 04:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)