[WP34s] Linear and non-linear regression with L.R.
05-22-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: [WP34s] Linear and non-linear regression with L.R.
(05-22-2014 08:39 PM)Dieter Wrote:  
(05-22-2014 08:07 PM)walter b Wrote:  What you complain about was already taken care of in the manual v3.2 published 15 months ago. #-)

Hm. Sourceforge.net has a manual file dated 2014-02-04. The file name says "3_2.pdf" while the picture on the first page says "v. 3.1_3333". In any case it has the same text in the IOP as my version 3330: "[L.R.] returns the parameters a1 and a0 of the fit curve through the data points accumulated in the summation registers, according to the curve fit model selected (see LINF, EXPF, POWERF, and LOGF)." And that's it. If this is the version from last February, where can I find a newer version that was published a year earlier than this ?-)

No idea where you found that file - I don't see it on the linked site. Confused
Anyway, please let me quote from the manual published on 22.2.2013:

"Returns the parameters a1 (in Y) and a0 (in X) of the fit curve through the data points accumulated in the summation registers, according to the curve fit model selected (see LINF, EXPF, POWERF, and LOGF)."

You find that manual here though I bet you've known that. BTW, there will be a v3.3 manual available soon as advertized in another thread.

d:-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WP34s] Linear and non-linear regression with L.R. - walter b - 05-22-2014 09:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)