[Update - G1, Android] Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Linux/Firmware/Android/iOS
10-30-2019, 05:58 PM
[Update - G1, Android] Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Linux/Firmware/Android/iOS
(10-28-2019 04:02 AM)Tim Wessman Wrote:  Yes! An incorrect G1 release that was NOT the one tested got uploaded to Eric.

Anyone who installed that prior one, please delete it and put the new one just updated on. You will have extreme instability and lose data using that other one. Sad

I'm well aware that no one in the HP calculator team will acknowledge this matter beyond "Nothing to see here, move along" (and possibly large-scale use of Neuralyzers as part of the cover-up), but I do wonder: given the clues left behind, TI-Planet reports a MicroPython implementation along with mentions of numpy/mathplotlib/etc. Why not CPython? Both G1 and G2 models are more than capable of running the real deal hardware-wise, the license seems compatible...

I'm just sayin', maybe it would be easier to start with CPython+numpy and cut things down than to start with MicroPython and reinvent/reimplement a ludicrous amount of stuff. At the very least, the end result would certainly pack a heck of a punch, especially on the G2.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[Update - G1, Android] Public Beta Availiable - Win/Mac/Linux/Firmware/Android/iOS - Jean-Baptiste Boric - 10-30-2019 05:58 PM
Cosmetic Bug. - TheLastMillennial - 11-16-2019, 10:47 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)