HP-41 Online Quick Reference Guides
12-04-2019, 06:43 PM
RE: HP-41 Online Quick Reference Guides
Thank you much for your helpful and encouraging input. What I already had in mind (but what is not implemented yet in this draft page) is responsive design. I guess you already know, anyway, responsive design refers to the idea that your website should display equally well in everything from widescreen monitors to mobile phones.

I'm not a CSS export but I will do some experiments in this direction. I guess that should also help in creating PDFs out of the qref web pages. On mobile phones, for example, it possibly makes sense to display a single column only. I will also do some cross-browser tests to see how similar the page gets rendered with different software.

Hopefully I will find some time over the x-mas day so that a first version using responsive design will be available end of this year. If it works out well and I decide to continue this project, it would also be interesting for me which (HP-41) quick reference guides your are interested in. As time is a limited resource I estimate that I can complete one or two qref's per month. Therefore, having a priority list would be convenient for all of us.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP-41 Online Quick Reference Guides - Jurgen Keller - 12-04-2019 06:43 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)