Why no SOLVE & INTEGRATE commands on the 41C?
01-16-2020, 06:35 PM
RE: Why no SOLVE & INTEGRATE commands on the 41C?
Okay - I located my first source of the 7/1/79 intro date: the Handheld and Portable Computer Club's Datafile newsletter, Vol 15 No. 6 (Nov/Dec 1996) on page 27 is Wlodek Mier-Jedrzejowicz' "HP Calculator History - HP-33C and 38C" article at the top of the page, where it begins with: "Exactly a year after their previous new model, HP introduced five new handheld calculators on the first of July, 1979. Two of these, the HP-33C and the HP-38C, were exactly the same as earlier models except for the addition of Continuous Memory. The other three, the HP-34C, the HP-37E and the HP-41C, each deserve a separate article. Indeed, the HP-34C deserves a whole book, and the HP-41C deserves far more...."

I can surely confirm that the 41C intro date was July 16th, so there's an issue with that. We might have to consult with Wlodek as to his source of the 7/1 intro date of the other units, but at least there is another source.

Jake
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why no SOLVE & INTEGRATE commands on the 41C? - Jake Schwartz - 01-16-2020 06:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)