newRPL - Updated to build 1510 [official build remains at 1487]
12-03-2020, 03:02 AM
RE: newRPL - Updated to build 1360 [ including official build]
(11-21-2020 03:37 AM)compsystems Wrote:  Hi

1: In the documentation on character strings, the character " is not displayed correctly and copying an example to the simulator generates a syntax error.

“Hello ” “World!” +
ERROR

Source: https://newrpl.wiki.hpgcc3.org/doku.php?...r3:strings

Although I would like the compiler to interpret this set of quotes, the quotes to the left indicate(“) the beginning of the string and the quotes to the right (”) indicate the end of the string.

“Hello ” “World!” +
"Hello World!"

“"Hello ” “World!"” +
""Hello World!""

I did not notice that. Seems to be a feature of the wiki to replace the quote marks, I'll have to investigate how to disable it.

(11-21-2020 03:37 AM)compsystems Wrote:  2: When starting the simulator in Windows, the virtual keyboard does not adjust to the current monitor height, after manual adjustment, alpha, LS, RS, ... indicators are not lost.

Ideal if there was the option of dividing the window, that is, placing the screen to one side and the keyboard separately and allowing independent adjustments, this facilitates the operation of the simulator, giving priority to the screen and not the keyboard.

I tried but wasn't happy with the auto arrangement so I let it be fixed. One day I might give it another shot.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL - Updated to build 1360 [ including official build] - Claudio L. - 12-03-2020 03:02 AM
Navigating through sub-menus - Gilles - 05-13-2023, 11:31 AM
It's a mystery to me... - Klaus - 11-27-2023, 12:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)