newRPL - Updated to build 1510 [official build remains at 1487]
04-15-2021, 05:18 AM
RE: newRPL - Updated to build 1360 [ including official build]
(04-15-2021 04:35 AM)SammysHP Wrote:  @compsystems
There is no algebraic mode in newRPL.

@spiff72
To reset memory, first press ON-A-F and then press all three shift keys and C simultaneously.
https://newrpl.wiki.hpgcc3.org/doku.php?...andrestart

Try to set your font again for all types. If you haven't changed the font yet, it returns the wrong font. I've already reported that issue to Claudio.

I'm not aware of any configuration GUI or any GUI at all. Most settings are available from the system menu. Changing the auto-off timeout is something that I suggested to Claudio as well.
Thanks Sammy!

I thought I head read every page of the wiki but must have missed that one. It never occurred to me that I would need shift keys (let alone all three of them to clear memory) but it makes sense to prevent an accidental wipe.

I ended up flashing the stock rom and then flashing back to newRPL. Now I know a faster way!

It’s also good to know the font thing isn’t just in my head. I even replicated it on the desktop sim.

Also glad to hear that I am not alone in wanting to see a bit longer option for the screen timeout. I haven’t timed it but it seems quite short compared to what I am used to (mainly using a Prime G2 lately). Was disappointed to hear that only the G1 was in the works for a newRPL makeover. Really curious to see what that implementation will look like on the higher res color screen... Is the architecture of the G2 significantly different from G1, causing the limitation?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL - Updated to build 1360 [ including official build] - spiff72 - 04-15-2021 05:18 AM
Navigating through sub-menus - Gilles - 05-13-2023, 11:31 AM
It's a mystery to me... - Klaus - 11-27-2023, 12:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)