Compucorp / Monroe 325 Scientist
05-18-2020, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2020 02:54 PM by Maximilian Hohmann.)
RE: Compucorp / Monroe 325 Scientist
Hello!

(05-18-2020 05:31 AM)frasertech Wrote:  I guess Im wondering if thats the best audience for it or if this and other? forums exist and would have some sort of valuation or interest..

I am pretty sure that there is an audience here for Compucorp/Monroe calculators. It has at least one member (me) :-)

Congratulations for your find, these units really have become extremely rare. On different eBay sites in Europe one or two (in total) show up every year. I stopped looking at eBay in the States because the shipping charges, especially for items as large as your 325, have risen to astronimical figures over the last years.

Myself I have a complete (?) collection of the "pocket sized" Compucorps (320G, 322G, 324G, 326G, (340), 342, 344, 354 Surveyor, 360 Bond Trader). About the 340 I am not so sure. The Surveyor and Bond Trader models took lots of patience to find and the ones I have were actually the only ones I ever saw on eBay. Twenty years ago these calculators could be found for junk prices (I paid less than 10 Euros for some of them - in times when an HP67 would already cost over 100 Euros) but now even broken or incomplete ones fetch well over 100 Euros. Soon there will be none left.

I really like these calculators because of their incredibly solid build, their excellent keyboards and the most beautiful display of any calculator ever made.

Regards
Max
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compucorp / Monroe 325 Scientist - Maximilian Hohmann - 05-18-2020 02:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)