[OT] Pandemic, Air traffic & shipments
06-16-2020, 11:43 AM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2020 11:44 AM by Maximilian Hohmann.)
RE: [OT] Pandemic, Air traffic & shipments
Hello!

(06-16-2020 11:34 AM)Archilog Wrote:  With so much and restrictive conditions limiting passengers and parcels to travel all over the world, ...

There have never been any restrictions regarding carrying cargo by air. On the contrary, quite a few airlines have temporarily converted some planes to freighters to cater for the increased demand (especially medical products). Addtionally in many countries domestic air travel has not been much restricted. And since the beginning of this week, most borders between European countries are open again.

The passenger numbers are not very large yet because people are afraid to get stranded/quarantained abroad in case of local outbreaks.

Myself I have only done a few domestic flights during the last weeks and quite a bit of flying instruction. Also I have bought some electronic parts for tinkering from China which arrived here in record time: Less than 10 days instead of the ususal 3 weeks. Plenty of cargo planes flying day and night!

Regards
Max
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OT] Pandemic, Air traffic & shipments - Maximilian Hohmann - 06-16-2020 11:43 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)