Problem with the HP connectivity kit
07-20-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: Problem with the HP connectivity kit
(07-20-2020 02:33 AM)BERNARD MICHAUD Wrote:  
Quote:That is why I took the English language directory and dragged it to the content window. But the icon in that directory is the correct one, so why isn't it displayed? Karel.

1- Do not Tap the icon. Highlight the SLK icon and press [Delete]

2- Take the SLK.hpappdir_English.zip you placed into the Content Window and drag/drop it on top of >[:::]Application Library.

3- Open the v [:::]Application Library and check the list to see if you now have the proper SLK Icon.

4- If Yes tap the SLK icon and the program should start.

Bernard
Dear Mr. Michaud,
I don't know what your download of SLK looks like, but I don't have SLK.hpappdir_English.zip. What I have is SLK41b.zip. When I unpack that, I get a directory called SLK 4_1b_Eng_Esp. It contains 2 directories, called "English" and "Espanol". An SLK.hpappdir exists in the English folder. It seems to me that dragging SLK41b.zip to the application library can cause at least an uncertain response. In addition, I must note that the correct icon is installed on the Prime, as can be seen in my response number 16. And that's why I still wonder why the Function icon is visible. A paperclip warmstart has no result. Sincerely, Karel.

I use HP-16C, WP-34S emulator, HP-35s, HP-48GX, HP-50g, and HP Prime G2.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problem with the HP connectivity kit - cahlucas - 07-20-2020 09:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: