Still looking for HP-41C/CV/CX HalfNut Schematics
07-14-2020, 05:38 AM
RE: Still looking for HP-41C/CV/CX HalfNut Schematics
Thank you for your considered replies. While true that I am new to this forum, I have done some research before asking. Including at that other site. :-)

I did find a number of documents that were all around the Hp-41, on the publications both here and there. I was not able to find a schematic for the halfnut anywhere. Admittedly some of the scan quality was less than ideal and many documents had not been run through OCR. After a few thousand pages, my eyes were getting pretty bleary.

I do have recent thumb drives from here, as well as the PPC archives. I have also found other resources and collections, including the Section VII Addendum to the HP41C/CV/CX Service Manual (00041-90472). There were lots of fullnut schematics for many production version. Sadly there are no halfnut schematics to be found.

I am hoping someone here has seen what I have missed, and can provide a definitive lead. Let me know if something needs to be pursued off-list.

For now and for me, a document with halfnut schematics remains hearsay.

Kindest regards,

-Pat (KG5YPQ)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Still looking for HP-41C/CV/CX HalfNut Schematics - rocket.scientist - 07-14-2020 05:38 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)