Does anyone have copies of SWAP from the Swedish HP user group?
08-02-2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Does anyone have copies of SWAP from the Swedish HP user group?
(08-02-2020 02:52 PM)PedroLeiva Wrote:  In what language is the Magazine written?
I wonder what kind of information the magazine published, and for what calculators: HP-25, HP-67, HP-41? How many numbers were edited?
It may be interesting to publish a scan of the tables of contents, to establish the degree of interest that each one can have.

Pedro

The "magazine" was written in swedish, standard A4 format, and it had B/W photocopied pages. It had articles of different kinds and one could send in listings of programs. There was also the possibility to buy programs made by the users in Mac or PC formatted 3.5" DD/(HD?)-diskettes . As I remember there were contributions for the 28C/S and the 48S(X). This was just before WWW and the Internet.

I really do not know when SWAP started nor for how long it was published (when the SWAP ended) so the information is inexact. I was a member for a period in the early 1990's.

/Matti Övermark
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anyone have copies of SWAP from the Swedish HP user group? - MattiMark - 08-02-2020 03:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)