[VA] 1st Anniversary of my HP site !
10-06-2020, 09:26 PM
RE: [VA] 1st Anniversary of my HP site !
Hi, pier4r and JMBaillard:

pier4r Wrote:Thank you for your efforts! [...] I really have to make time to read again all those quality things. Please go on (you all) even if the audience is silent!

You're welcome, thanks for your relentless interest in my productions, I appreciate it.

And yes, you should read more, Creating things is quite alright but keeping a balance between creating new things and reading the things others have created is the way to go.

As for "silent audiences", it's the nature of things; look at this very thread: more than 940 people have viewed my original post as of today, yet only 10+ have bothered to post even the simplest "Nice! Keep going!" reply to let me know they appreciate my efforts. Perhaps they don't after all ! Smile

Speaking of which, tomorrow 7th I'm announcing a new update (#21) uploaded to my site, which includes a brand new 15-page PDF Article. Take the opportunity to read something Wink

JMBaillard Wrote:JM = Jean-Marc ( = John-Mark ? )

Ah, "Jean-Marc", not "Jean-Michel" ! Nice to know, thank you. It would be "Juan Marcos" in Spanish (no hyphen needed) !!

Best regards.
V.

All My Articles & other Materials here:  Valentin Albillo's HP Collection

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [VA] 1st Anniversary of my HP site ! - Valentin Albillo - 10-06-2020 09:26 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)