WARNING! Fake HP-41 Flex-PCBs at eBay.
10-17-2020, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2020 03:20 PM by Diego Diaz.)
RE: WARNING! Fake HP-41 Flex-PCBs at eBay.
Hi again,

Seems that some points have not been clear enough about my post.

1- I have never claimed to sell HP parts. Or that my design is better than the original part.

2- The part designed by HP in 1979 is No Longer Available since many years ago.

3- I designed a *replacement* from scratch to replace those which have been damaged by battery leakage.

4- My design is clearly different (though functional equivalent) to the HP original part, as can be seen in the picture below.

5- The seller claims that he/she has designed the replacement he/she is selling. That is a plain false statement. As anyone, even with no PCB design experience, can appreciate in the pictures on my post above.

6- I'll repeat: Anyone can buy anything from whomever he/she wants.

7- I just warned the community that someone is selling copies of my desing claiming that it's his/her design.

8- Anyone is also free to have doubts about my honesty.

9- I encourage anyone with such doubts to never buy anything from me, or contact me by any means.

10- Since I know for sure this seller is dishonest in his/her claims, I will, consequently, never buy or contact him/her in any way.

This is my last post on this subject and hope to have been clear enough this time.

Regards.

Diego Díaz.

"Do not suppose, check it twice."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WARNING! Fake HP-41 Flex-PCBs at eBay. - Diego Diaz - 10-17-2020 03:16 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)