CSTMENU: multilevel custom menu with soft keys
06-05-2022, 07:57 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2022 08:14 AM by ramon_ea1gth.)
RE: CSTMENU: multilevel custom menu with soft keys
Great to hear the feedback!

About the 'non-title' versión, in the first/main post, I made it very simple with standard instructions, so it could be used in different environments, whether with app variables or global. This would allow to have a different soft menu per application, which can be interesting to organise the calculator contents.

Also, as the CSTMENU concept is very simple, it is possible to create programs that, for example, change the contents of CST depending on the choice of a choosebox. And units can be added easily if you need them.

Because of this simplicity, I would expect the 'non title' version to be very robust across firmware updates and platforms (G1, G2 and computer/phone apps). Even it is consistent with the calculator dark mode. Simplicity can be very powerful :-)

I'm sure FrankP can give more feedback about his very interesting 'title version'.

Ramón
Valladolid, Spain
TI-50, Casio fx-180P, HP48GX, HP50g, HP Prime G2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CSTMENU: multilevel custom menu with soft keys - ramon_ea1gth - 06-05-2022 07:57 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)