(34C) (11C) Summation of Infinite Alternating Series
02-13-2021, 05:51 PM
RE: (34C) (11C) Summation of Infinite Alternating Series

Hi, Albert Chan:

(02-12-2021 03:04 PM)Albert Chan Wrote:   
The code is amazing !

Thank you for your kind words, much appreciated.

Quote:I did spot a few typos in the pdf, however.

Nah, not exactly typos as in "I typed something incorrectly" but simply that I was being somewhat informal (originally it was a "Long Live"-Series article, not a formal math paper), not counting term 0 or caring to specify the precise alternating sign for the correction terms. However, rest assured that the RPN program code of course does take these details into account and is perfectly correct, as you may check if you run the examples featured or any others of your own.

Thanks again and keep your eyes peeled for my next post tomorrow 14th, to commemorate my worldwide-known saint patron's festivity. I'll welcome any inputs from you but please, no Lua, no Xcas, I know you'll be itching to use them but please refrain from doing so. If you want to contribute something, I'd appreciate it if you would please post code or results for some HP calc using some HP-calc language and we'll remain in good terms, Ok ?  Smile

Regards
V.

All My Articles & other Materials here:  Valentin Albillo's HP Collection

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: (34C) (11C) Summation of Infinite Alternating Series - Valentin Albillo - 02-13-2021 05:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)