Plus42 algebraic expressions update
02-28-2021, 01:24 PM
RE: Plus42 algebraic expressions update
Wow, are you going for symbolic solving as well ? I thought in a previous discussion we said it would be useless: in the 27S symbolic solving is limited to isolating a variable when it appears only once formally (i.e. not within G()). This feature can also easily be done by numerical solving, so why bother, but if you are ambitious.... Smile Anyway that does not change the fact that real numbers solving with single parts (XCOORD...) is useful, whereas I don't see how this could be achieved in a complex environment... enlighten me please Smile

Re list-stats, well that's not stricly speaking a solver feature. Its only link wiht the solver is the ITEM function, that allows to get (but not set, as discussed, which is a pity) a value in a given list at a given index. Of course you will be able to do this with matrices, in a 2-dimensial way so more flexibily. Still, list-stats are nice, they allow you to review all the statistical values that have been entered (not possible with the SIGMA+ sytem used in RPN-based calculators). For you to see at latter stage maybe Smile

Cheers,

Vincent
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plus42 algebraic expressions update - Vincent Weber - 02-28-2021 01:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)