Sharp electronic organizers with the IC card slot (Wizard OZ/IQ/PA/PI series)
03-25-2021, 06:59 PM
RE: Sharp electronic organizers with the IC card slot (Wizard OZ/IQ/PA/PI series)
(03-25-2021 11:05 AM)Hollerith Wrote:  A 3rd party progam , basconv, witten by Eiji Kako and Tami Takamiya runs on the organizer and enables you to run basic programs entered into the memo application.

Thanks for the tip!! But Google is not cooperating with me to help locate "basconv". Do you have a link?

I have an OZ 9500 (used but like new, no IC cards alas). I wonder how to transfer files from/to a PC via USB, since the USB-RS232 adapters I tried do not work with the CE-133T that requires 7V levels or higher. The USB-RS232 adapters I tried boost the level up to 6V it appears, which is not enough. Connecting the 15 pin connector of the device to FTDI as explained here may or may not work. Ruining the device if I make a mistake with the connectors is not very appealing either. I suppose I have to dust off my abandoned Windows XP desktop machine as a last resort.

- Rob

"I count on old friends" -- HP 71B,Prime|Ti VOY200,Nspire CXII CAS|Casio fx-CG50...|Sharp PC-G850,E500,2500,1500,14xx,13xx,12xx...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sharp electronic organizers with the IC card slot (Wizard OZ/IQ/PA/PI series) - robve - 03-25-2021 06:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)