Sharp electronic organizers with the IC card slot (Wizard OZ/IQ/PA/PI series)
03-27-2023, 07:41 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2023 07:52 PM by Dave Britten.)
RE: Sharp electronic organizers with the IC card slot (Wizard OZ/IQ/PA/PI series)
I finally got a copy of Box Jockey in the mail today - I've kind of wanted this one ever since I saw it in some store back in the early '90s (might have been Service Merchandise). Didn't have a Wizard at that time though. Smile Apparently this version of Sokoban has 130 stages, whereas the Gameboy version (called Boxxle in the US) only has 108.

On a related note, does anybody have any experience with card battery life? I'm wondering how long I can expect the batteries in my BASIC or spreadsheet cards to hold up without needing a change. So far my cards are all doing okay after 2-3 years. My Time Expense Manager card's battery is still reading 2.930 Volts with no load.

EDIT: Well, it's dropping to a couple hundred mV under a 100 Ohm load, so I reckon that "every 2 years" recommendation printed on the back is pretty accurate, and I should put in a new battery!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sharp electronic organizers with the IC card slot (Wizard OZ/IQ/PA/PI series) - Dave Britten - 03-27-2023 07:41 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)