Please help with filing a bug against glibc, I have privacy concerns
04-21-2021, 06:36 PM
RE: Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-fini.c: 88: _dl_fini: Assertion [...] failed!
(04-21-2021 05:02 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  Which "Not remotely an HP Calculator" machine or program is this about?
glibc on basically any Linux (or similar) desktop and laptop, obviously. I mean, read the section titled "Build date & Hardware"...
Counter-question: Which other category should this have gone into? It's not an HP calculator, so this doesn't fit into "General Discussion"; and despite the ability to run emulators or simulators of these, I don't think it qualifies for "Not quite", so into the "Not remotely" category it goes.
(04-21-2021 05:11 PM)SammysHP Wrote:  And why haven't you used another mail address? That's not a "one per person" thing and you can have as many as you want.
At what price? Because I haven't found a mail provider besides the university one which is compatible with both my wallet and the same privacy concerns. And the university mailer is - surprise! - one account per person.
Feel free to suggest one, though. I just don't think you'll find any.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-fini.c: 88: _dl_fini: Assertion [...] failed! - 3298 - 04-21-2021 06:36 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)