[SOLVED] 50g library appearing twice in LIB menu
06-20-2014, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2014 07:22 PM by HP67.)
[SOLVED] 50g library appearing twice in LIB menu
This is a weird one. I was able to crash the calculator a few times today by entering an equation and trying to plot it. Eventually I figured out what was wrong about the equation (not that it should be able to crash the calc) and it plots ok.

Unrelated or not, after ON A-F to make sure things were back to normal and restoring from a backup, now the LIB menu is showing one library twice- but only when I am in a certain directory! If I am in HOME or most/all other directories the LIB menu shows the library once. If I go into SETTINGS (a directory where I save, you guessed it- settings) then the LIB menu shows one of my libraries twice! I do not believe it used to work that way before I crashed the calculator. I'm nigh certain it didn't, because this library needs variables from the SETTINGS directory to work properly, and I always used it that way.

In the course of testing this, I also purged the libraries, restarted, did new CRLIB on my few libraries and saved them again in port 0, then rebooted. Problem does not go away.

Does anybody have a good explanation for this? Thank you!

It ain't OVER 'till it's 2 PICK
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[SOLVED] 50g library appearing twice in LIB menu - HP67 - 06-20-2014 03:39 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)