[SOLVED] 50g library appearing twice in LIB menu
06-21-2014, 04:30 AM
RE: 50g library appearing twice in LIB menu
(06-20-2014 03:39 PM)HP67 Wrote:  ... Unrelated or not, after ON A-F to make sure things were back to normal and restoring from a backup, now the LIB menu is showing one library twice- but only when I am in a certain directory! If I am in HOME or most/all other directories the LIB menu shows the library once. If I go into SETTINGS (a directory where I save, you guessed it- settings) then the LIB menu shows one of my libraries twice! I do not believe it used to work that way before I crashed the calculator. I'm nigh certain it didn't, because this library needs variables from the SETTINGS directory to work properly, and I always used it that way.

The library might be attached to both HOME *and* your SETTINGS directory. To test this hypothesis, go into your SETTINGS directory, then DETACH the library. If my hypothesis is correct, then the library will now only appear once no matter what your path is, and it will still work when in the SETTINGS directory.

You may prefer to ATTACH the library ONLY to the SETTINGS directory, and DETACH it from HOME. That way it will only appear when you're in the SETTINGS directory.

<0|ΙΈ|0>
-Joe-
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 50g library appearing twice in LIB menu - Joe Horn - 06-21-2014 04:30 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)