Any interest in a non-HP software library subforum?
05-11-2021, 09:30 PM
RE: Any interest in a non-HP software library subforum?
(05-11-2021 09:26 PM)StephenG1CMZ Wrote:  I find this museum enjoyable and informative, and I have no objection to being informed about other calculators. Some might worry about the name “museum of HP Calculators”, but then again I often read about the HP Prime on TI Planet.

I can also see some use for a MicroPython/Python calculator forum, covering issues that might apply to more than one calculator.

That's a good idea, especially with Python for Prime in the works, and TI prepping the TI-84 Plus CE Python Edition for US release this fall.

The "Not Remotely HP Calculators" forum is certainly appropriate for sharing occasional programs for non-HP machines (and that's where I put them now), but I'm wondering if there's enough interest in such programs to warrant a dedicated subforum so as not to clog up the general discussion area. Stated another way, how annoying are those posts today, and should they be filed elsewhere? Wink
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any interest in a non-HP software library subforum? - Dave Britten - 05-11-2021 09:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)