Any interest in a non-HP software library subforum?
05-13-2021, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2021 04:17 PM by Massimo Gnerucci.)
RE: Any interest in a non-HP software library subforum?
Not being the owner of this site (Hi Dave!) my opinion weights as anybody else's. :)

But I would like to keep it focused on the main interest that grouped all of us here: a Museum of HP calculators. Even if not belonging to a 'museum' discussions related to modern and actual HP model seems appropriate, and keeps us informed and updated on techniques related to later models. I am not a huge fan of the Prime, so I skip that sub-forum, and I am perfectly fine with that. However, apart from the occasional post, I couldn't care less about TIs, CASIOs and the like, especially if recent models.

When online I check what's new on the forum by following the arrows: if it could be possible to only 'subscribe' and have presented those parts of the forum one is interested in I would be ok, since I wouldn't even know there are news on those sub-forums I don't want to follow.

But,of course, I am only a guest and will take whatever comes while there are posts about what I really care about.

Peace&love

Greetings,
    Massimo

-+×÷ ↔ left is right and right is wrong
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any interest in a non-HP software library subforum? - Massimo Gnerucci - 05-13-2021 04:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)