Getting the most from the stack.
05-16-2021, 10:16 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2021 11:09 PM by matalog.)
RE: Getting the most from the stack.
I generally work in textbook entry mode, so that is the version of the stack I would need to save.

Do you know if there is a way to access the left hand numbers in the calculators visual history?

As your program uses there, Ans(1), Ans(2) etc will give the results of calculations that appear on the right hand side of the history, It would be useful to also have the left hand side, the part that created the results, so that I could also check what I used to get the results.

Are those accessible by a term?

I can actually just hit the save button on the screen at any time, but the input to change the name of the saved stack is time consuming and not convenient on the device.

Is there a way to activate a stack save, like the option that is on the Home screen, but with control ofer the string that becomes the filename, so that I could increment a variable at the end of the string, and therefore automatically change the name to another, or indeed, just have the name the current time and date?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Getting the most from the stack. - matalog - 05-15-2021, 08:44 PM
RE: Getting the most from the stack. - matalog - 05-16-2021 10:16 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)