Calculators with Support of the 82240 IR-Printer
06-26-2014, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2014 03:00 PM by everettr.)
RE: Calculators with Support of the 82240 IR-Printer
I was confused about pulses and bursts, and how the IR detector interprets them. It is getting clearer to me now. I will probably go with the TSOP4133 part that Christoph suggested, though I am sure this is very similar to those that you listed.

5 Kb, what a whopper :-) If it fits the flash and meets the timing constraints, no problem. It sounds like you are using interrupts for both the serial and the burst timing. I would like to see how you did that, since I have been wondering if some sort of caching/buffering of data would be needed to separate IR operations from serial communications. That is an interesting idea about additional ESC sequences, but how would you persuade a calculator to emit the new sequence?

(06-26-2014 07:58 AM)Martin Hepperle Wrote:  I just finished the first version of the code and can make it available if you are interested. I am just adding some comments so that the code is understandable.
I am definitely interested in seeing your project!
Thank you,
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calculators with Support of the 82240 IR-Printer - everettr - 06-26-2014 10:08 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)