Detecting presence of SD-card on HP-50g
07-15-2021, 11:48 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2021 11:49 AM by BINUBALL.)
RE: Detecting presence of SD-card on HP-50g
(07-15-2021 10:56 AM)DavidM Wrote:  
(07-15-2021 02:10 AM)BINUBALL Wrote:  Hello, I have a question. I've wrote that code and executed. But result is not expected. If I have SD card on 50g, it gives FALSE. And if SD card is not present, it gives TRUE.

(07-15-2021 05:32 AM)BINUBALL Wrote:  Yes, I typed PushF/TLoop. It made me confused.

So now I'm confused. Are you saying that you typed it in as written, and that you still got the incorrect results? Or did you mean to say that you originally typed in "PushT/FLoop"?

If you meant the latter, then the typo correction should fix things. If you meant the former, then I'm not sure why your calculator would respond incorrectly to this code. It implies that the O/S is reporting an error code in response to the ACCESSSD command instead of the expected result, which could mean that there's a problem with the contents of the card. If you have another card to try, see if you encounter the same results when using the alternate card.
Sorry for confusing you. I change PushF/TLoop into PushT/FLoop and program now working well.

PushF/TLoop and PushT/FLoop seemed to be easy to confuse, so I said so (It made me confused).

S.Korean / HP-50G | fx-570EX | fx-570CW | HP-200LX
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Detecting presence of SD-card on HP-50g - BINUBALL - 07-15-2021 11:48 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)