Finally the rare (unobtainable) manual for Sharp EL-506P
08-19-2021, 05:18 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2021 12:48 AM by Mjim.)
RE: Finally the rare (unobtainable) manual for Sharp EL-506P
I think my scanner just isn't the right one for the job, as I ended up getting blurring on the text closest to the spine even while pressing down fairly hard on the manual and I was only up to Page 13.

I can understand mostly what you mean, so your english isn't too bad (besides I'm in no position to judge being mono-lingual, and my english isn't that great even as a native speaker).

Here is my Sharp EL-506P:
[Image: T3E1zxf.png]
It's the first gen version which I think is from 1984 ( arcsin(arccos(arctan(tan(cos(sin(9)))))) = 9.000011968). It's has silver buttons, instead of the grey ones on my EL-506A and EL-546 which I kind of like.

I actually only got this within the last year or so and it was a bit beaten up, but as I learned to use it I came to really like it but I had to figure out how to use it mostly on my own (The Sharp EL-501X is similar functionality wise so you can use that as a manual, but it isn't as detailed as the one you scanned in).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finally the rare (unobtainable) manual for Sharp EL-506P - Mjim - 08-19-2021 05:18 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)