(HP41) Nov64d setup not working ("gamma" not executable)
09-02-2021, 03:15 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2021 04:20 PM by floppy.)
RE: (HP41) Nov64d setup not working ("gamma" not executable)
(09-02-2021 12:04 PM)kj.vandelooij Wrote:  Hi Floppy,
since it is the first module you are programming, you could perhaps try to program one of the standard HP modules - just to make sure everything (the hardware) is working. Have you tried selecting Hepax 4H? I do not know by heart, but if I am remembering correctly: some module need this variant.
Note: if you are on Linux you could have a look at NutStudio.
Cheers,
Kees Jan
Hello Jan,
Hello Sylvain,
I just installed NutStudio, had a look at the manual, and I am impressed. I will have a look the next weeks.
I am not programming a module, just uploading existing modules in Nov64d ( a user thing; no creativity here).

Last info from Diego: HEPAX cannot be used in parallel to LIB44 and SM44 and Advantage. Not enough pages.

Looks like the ClonixD setup in attachment has to be used (without HEPAX).
So far, with the new ClonixD setup in attachment, I can execute "gamma" but cannot execute "solve". Is the Advantage uploaded in the setup in attachment? I am not sure..

Solve can be executed in my V41 setup (in the advantage module see screen copy in attachment). But is not seen in the modules uploaded into the HP41CX. Perhaps we missed the upload of the Advantage according the setup?

If you push me, I will make the "H4 option" during a new programming (then the next question would be why I had the information HEPAX cannot be used with SM44 and LIB44 and Advantage in a Nov64).

HP71 4TH/ASM & Multimod, HP41CV/X & Nov64d, PILBOX, HP-IL 821.62A & 64A & 66A, Deb11 64b-PC & PI2 3 4 w/ ILPER, VIDEO80, V41 & EMU71, DM41X, HP75D
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: (HP41) Nov64d setup not working ("gamma" not executable) - floppy - 09-02-2021 03:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)