I will not post any emulator related postings any more
09-23-2021, 06:06 AM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2021 06:12 AM by RMollov.)
RE: I will not post any emulator related postings any more
(09-22-2021 08:02 PM)ijabbott Wrote:  
(09-22-2021 11:19 AM)RMollov Wrote:  What do you think about how appropriate and relevant are (for example) Albert Chan's posts here?
Just curious

Well there is probably an argument for moving the general stuff into the "Not HP Calculators" section, and renaming this one to something more appropriate. But I don't make the rules, and it would be a lot of work for the mods to sort through and move the general threads already here.

So because "rules are rules" you are happy to read endless math teacher's logorea here? How come all of the above became "general stuff" in a pure calculator forum?

I've been part ot these forums for 25+ years. I am a surveyor and HP calculators trace all my professoinal career. I know enough math to do my job and I am not interested in math classes neither in learning other computer languages - and this is what we are getting here lately. Short review would certanly show calculator stuff is simply missing (if you ignore some stupid repeated 'questions' Matt Agajanian style).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I will not post any emulator related postings any more - RMollov - 09-23-2021 06:06 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)