Plus42 Equations, Preview Release
12-19-2021, 03:46 PM
RE: Plus42 Equations, Preview Release
(12-19-2021 01:36 PM)Marco Polo Wrote:  
(12-19-2021 11:11 AM)Thomas Okken Wrote:  My plan for name resolution is slightly more elaborate: search the current directory, and ancestors all the way to the root directory, but in addition, also a PATH directory where you can put symlinks to other directories, which will be searched from anywhere. So you don't have to clutter up the root directory with all the things that should be globally available.
It seems to me a very smart idea!

I think Plus42 is becoming something very near my "killer Calc" (the ideal would be a DM48, based on 48gx but without graphic)
Plus42 already is my killer calc, I always wanted a pocket programmable (not a monster like the 48) merging the powers of the 42S, some 41cx extensions (like X?NN), the 17B/27S solver, and the 35S extensions. For this last one, Plus42 already have the ability the use equations in programs, and vector/matrices litterals in equations. It will soon have constants. The only missing stuff I could think of would be fraction mode and one-line complex numbers entry, but I'm not sure there is a lot of demand for that. Also an ALG mode, but I think nobody is interested, this is a RPN kingdom Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plus42 Equations, Preview Release - Vincent Weber - 12-19-2021 03:46 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)