@ Moravia: urgent: Error with Prime G1 and Connectivity Kit - Please Repair
03-22-2022, 08:36 PM
RE: @ Moravia: urgent: Error with Prime G1 and Connectivity Kit - Please Repair
(03-22-2022 09:19 AM)KlaasKuperus Wrote:  
(03-17-2022 02:38 PM)BruceH Wrote:  ...

hank you Bruce, you entered the answers I wanted to give. Smile

We have committed ourselves to continue supporting the G1 for the moment, even though its hardware has gone end of life for quite some time. FYI: it would have been no longer supported already in many other HW companies, so I hope you recognize the support we want to give the users.

That the support forum is no longer accessible is indeed due to the fact Moravia and Royal have taken over. The new support forum can be found at https://hpcalcs.com/support/forum/ But, as you know by now, we will find your reports here as well. Smile

Hello Mr. Kuperus,
please help, I am irritated because of this answer.

first: As far as I can remember, I didn't ask for extended support, but only for the repair of a functionality (or clues to find out the specific reason why the function is no longer given) that was fine some time ago, and now, after the report of some users is just no longer given.

second, would it help to additionally report the above error message (and the one from the other thread) in the Moravia forum?

Many thanks in advance.
@all, please stay on topic, thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: @ Moravia: urgent: Error with Prime G1 and Connectivity Kit - Please Repair - Thomas_Sch - 03-22-2022 08:36 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)