Most mind-blowing program for your favorite calculator
07-02-2022, 11:13 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2022 05:42 PM by jonmoore.)
RE: Most mind-blowing program for your favorite calculator
Reading through this thread has reminded me of the classic 70's book Computational Analysis with the HP25 Pocket Calculator (Peter Henrici).

I was fortunate enough to pick up a digital version of this on my travels (print copies command a very high price) and it inspired many a routine on a variety of HP calculators. The link above provides a downloadable PDF copy of the book.

As it happens, Peter Henrichi was responsible for a number of classic computational complex analysis books published by Wiley from the sixties through to the nineties. Three volumes with various reprints were published (due to their popularity), and he published another more general numerical analysis tome titled Elements of Numerical Analysis (Peter Henrici). This last link provides a downable version of the book in many formats via archive.org. It's surprisingly accessible, considering it was first published at a time when math textbooks were particularly inaccessible by modern pedagogic standards.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most mind-blowing program for your favorite calculator - jonmoore - 07-02-2022 11:13 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)