[VA] SRC #012a - Then and Now: Probability
10-10-2022, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2022 09:51 AM by pier4r.)
RE: [VA] SRC #012a - Then and Now: Probability
Nice Problems! Do you come across those on your own, due to your work or tinkering, or do you see those (at least in part) in other places? They are really "tasty"!

One observation:

(10-05-2022 08:38 PM)Valentin Albillo Wrote:  Finally, NO CODE PANELS at all, just post your RPN/RPL/71B code as-is or formatted however your prefer. Please consider that I`m taking the trouble to use a lot of time and effort to carefully format and solve these problems for your entertainment and potential benefit so please be fair to me and respect those simple rules: only vintage HP calcs, only RPN/RPL/71B code, no math sessions/expositions, no CODE panels. That's it !

While I agree that given the effort you took it would be only fair to follow your requests, I was thinking that limiting explorations may take away some fun for some people (you mentioned a couple of users too). Further one thing leads to another if the discussion is lively and thus things can be interesting also with "less pure" discussions. Therefore - asking mostly the mods here - would it be possible if the community (not necessarily Valentin, as he already put a lot of effort in the #1 post) opens an extra thread to put there all the math discussion and the non-HP-calc code ?

In other words having two threads, one "pure" and the other for all the other discussions. This to compromise on limiting the explorations and the sharing.

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [VA] SRC #012a - Then and Now: Probability - pier4r - 10-10-2022 09:50 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)