Cost of "Calculated Industries 4080 Construction Master Pro Trig "
01-11-2023, 05:28 PM
RE: Cost of "Calculated Industries 4080 Construction Master Pro Trig "
(01-11-2023 04:20 PM)pier4r Wrote:  Can someone with more insight explain?

It's a specialty calculator designed for a specialty field. While a person could probably program a scientific calculator to do the items it does, it might well be more difficult to use.

You should go to the Calculated Industries website to see the various tools - both calculators, apps and training books for the Architectural and associated engineering fields.

If you were in one of those fields (as I am), you might feel that $100 is peanuts to spend to make your day-to-day work easier.

I'm retired from a field that would have welcomed this calculator. I may pick one up. Now it's just a matter of deciding which model they make that I wish to get. They make several models at different price levels including hobbyists and the general home owner that wishes to their own home improvements.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I'm actually quite impressed with what I have read about their products.

Bill WD9EQD
Smithville, NJ
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cost of "Calculated Industries 4080 Construction Master Pro Trig " - Bill (Smithville NJ) - 01-11-2023 05:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)