Tripartite Palindromic Partition of Integer (HP 50g) Challenge
03-10-2023, 02:15 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2023 01:24 AM by 2old2randr.)
RE: Tripartite Palindromic Partition of Integer (HP 50g) Challenge
Hi 3298,

(03-09-2023 11:15 PM)3298 Wrote:  My SysRPL implementation is progressing much slower than I anticipated. It's still missing a few cases in 6-digit numbers and a whole lot of testing (and the bugfixes resulting from that).

Attached is an updated set of User RPL programs that use the algorithms in the paper for all numbers including those with 2-6 digits (in SML2-SML6). I've tested all numbers exhaustively up to 199999 so there are no bugs in the code specific to the 2-6 digit cases. Algo2 has been modified to handle the callback from SML6 for numbers that don't begin with 1 in case the 6-digit no. is a "special" number (case II.2.ii.c). I have not tested exhaustively beyond 200000 since I am running the code on a physical 50g and it takes a long time to do so.

I am very curious to see how much smaller / faster your SysRPL version turns out to be. I have been trying to learn SysRPL but it has been pretty heavy going so far.

Sudhir

Attachment removed since there was an additional case that was not covered by the paper I was referring to - the fixed code (as per the later version of the paper) is attached to a later post
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tripartite Palindromic Partition of Integer (HP 50g) Challenge - 2old2randr - 03-10-2023 02:15 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)