SPARCOM 2.5.1 Library / Split Lib / Extend HP50g Home port size
03-21-2023, 03:35 AM
RE: SPARCOM 2.5.1 Library / Split Lib / Extend HP50g Home port size
Ok, I was able to rebuild the library using Debug4x (with the help of the INCLOB directive), before that, I recovered the individual routines with Split. I modified several files to fix the display issues (mainly using R->I before ->STR) and I also found the problem that prevented ADV to work properly: a routine inside the library was used to just hold a constant, and that object was then called inside algebraic expressions. It seems that HP50G didn't like that approach, I simply replaced the calls (within the expressions) with the actual number.

I tested using a real HP50G (port 1), followed several of the examples on the manual, and I always got the same results, but I didn't try all the examples, so more testing might be needed (do not cross the Atlantic yet relying only on this program!)

I noticed that it doesn't run well on the emulated HP50G, however the same happens with the original library, so this might be a problem with the emulator. With the emulated HP49G does run perfectly, though.

Updated NavPac library attached.

Attached File(s)
.zip  NavPac HP50G 230320.zip (Size: 52.95 KB / Downloads: 6)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SPARCOM 2.5.1 Library / Split Lib / Extend HP50g Home port size - acapde - 03-21-2023 03:35 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: